Dr. Mindy Pelz goes through easy steps to stay healthy during the flu season.
Here are tips to be a bad host for viruses.
- Stop the Fear or Stress
- The face mask will stop you from spreading a virus not from getting one.
- The current flu shot is made only for 2 flu viruses
- Don\’t be a good host for viruses: stay away frorm sugar, stress, bad sleep
- Get outside and get some sun
- Light Exercise
- Go to your Doctor
- Eat more Kimchi
- Add Zinc Vit D & C to diet
- Short Term Fasting
- Good quality sleep
As we get older it becomes more important to take care of our immune system and more so during flu season.