I’ve become a little complacent with my health and weight loss, so with winter and the Holiday season just around the I thought it would be a good time to put my health program to the test.
Health and Weight Loss Goals
- By the end of the year be under 200 pounds.
- Strenghten my health through diet & exercise.
- Strenghten my body with daily exercise rountines to increase balance, agility, and flexibility.
As you can see I’ve been a little lackluster getting close to 200. That seems to be my magic number. Whenever I get close to 200 I lose my mojo.
My starting at 207.2 pounds and with the Holiday season just around the corner, this will be a good time to test my will power at the table, on the mat, and at all the Holiday parties.
The last thing I want is to be at a party on the sidelines or in the corner because of food or alcohol restrictions, but there is no reason to overindulge. Hey, I like a beer or glass of wine now and again.
- I’ll be reading and implementing 21-Day Total Body Transformation
- Start by changing my eating habits: Only eating 2 meals a day: Only eating for a half-hour in the morning and 4 hours later for a half-hour.
I’m sure I’ll be adding to this list and keep you posted on my progress so please come back later and see how I’m doing and any words of encouragement would be great.
Are you going to challenge yourself this season?