Ingredients and Recipe
Remember cod liver has a very buttery taste and texture so it’s easy to add lots of flavors and spices.
For this recipe, we are using King Oscar Cod Liver.
The items can be finely chopped but a food processor makes the process very easy.
- Open the King Oscar cod liver can and rinse the cod liver, remember it’s soft and will break apart without much pressure. Add it to the food processor.
- Peel and rinse the hard-boiled eggs and add them as well.
- Peel and finely chop the garlic. Let the garlic breathe for about 10 minutes plus before adding it to the mix.
- Chop the onions and vegetables into smaller pieces, about the size of a dime.
- Nuts can be turned into a coarse powder in a spice grinder and then added to the processor.
- Add the nori seaweed.
Blend for the desired texture.
The smooth texture of the pate make a tasty complement to crunchy fresh veggies.
Leave a Reply